- Web Services Integration – ServiceNow
- What is integration?
- Type of Integration
- Basic Requirements for Integrate any system
- Integration Testing Tools
- Integration Module
- Inbound Integration
- SOAP VS REST API
- Table API Web Service – REST
- Direct web services – SOAP
- Import Set Web Service – SOAP
- Import Set API – REST
- Scripted Web Services – SOAP
- Scripted Web Services – REST
- SOAP Message – Outbound
- REST Message – Outbound
- ServiceNow to ServiceNow Incident Integration
- OAuth 2.0 Authentication
- ServiceNow – OAuth application connect
- Access Token VS Refresh Token
SOAP Message – Outbound
For outbound, we have two methods SOAP Message & REST Message.
SOAP Message Outbound helps us to send the data from Our ServiceNow system to any third-party system.
Remember that Outbound means we trigger the integration from our ServiceNow system. By this, we can send or receive the data.
Method We will use SOAP and data transmission will happen through XML.
No responses yet