- Web Services Integration – ServiceNow
- What is integration?
- Type of Integration
- Basic Requirements for Integrate any system
- Integration Testing Tools
- Integration Module
- Inbound Integration
- SOAP VS REST API
- Table API Web Service – REST
- Direct web services – SOAP
- Import Set Web Service – SOAP
- Import Set API – REST
- Scripted Web Services – SOAP
- Scripted Web Services – REST
- SOAP Message – Outbound
- REST Message – Outbound
- ServiceNow to ServiceNow Incident Integration
- OAuth 2.0 Authentication
- ServiceNow – OAuth application connect
- Access Token VS Refresh Token
Direct web services – SOAP
A direct web service is available for any table in the system if the correct access control list is configured.
For SOAP API required service account must have SOAP Role.
The supported format of the incoming message is document style literal XML SOAP documents (Document/Literal)
Example URL: https://<instance name>.service-now.com/incident.do?WSDL
Below operations are available :
Below Parameter used to optimize script
- __encoded_query – Specify an encoded query string to be used in filtering the returned results.
- __order_by – Instruct the returned results to be ordered by the specified field.
- __order_by_desc – Instruct the returned results to be ordered by the specified field, in descending order.
- __exclude_columns – Specify a list of comma delimited field names to exclude from the result set.
- __limit – Limit the number of records that are returned.
- __first_row – Instruct the results to be offset by this number of records from the beginning of the set.
- __last_row – Instruct the results to be limited by this number of records from the beginning of the set, or the __start_row value when specified.
- __use_view – Specify a Form view by name, to be used for limiting and expanding the results returned.
Using SOAP UI we will test this scenario, lets see how SOAP UI looks like:
No responses yet