- Web Services Integration – ServiceNow
- What is integration?
- Type of Integration
- Basic Requirements for Integrate any system
- Integration Testing Tools
- Integration Module
- Inbound Integration
- SOAP VS REST API
- Table API Web Service – REST
- Direct web services – SOAP
- Import Set Web Service – SOAP
- Import Set API – REST
- Scripted Web Services – SOAP
- Scripted Web Services – REST
- SOAP Message – Outbound
- REST Message – Outbound
- ServiceNow to ServiceNow Incident Integration
- OAuth 2.0 Authentication
- ServiceNow – OAuth application connect
- Access Token VS Refresh Token
Access Token VS Refresh Token
A secure string that a client uses to access protected resources. An instance issues access tokens to clients that have a valid authorization grant. Each access token has a specific scope, lifespan, and other attributes.
A credential that a client uses to obtain new access tokens without requiring additional user authorization. An instance issues a refresh token to a client when it is first authorized to have an access token.